Refund & Return Policy
Please note: If you have made a purchase at SatoriBox Jewels we assume that you have gone through and are aware of the refund/exchange policy stated below
For orders within India:
SILVER and FASHION Jewellery - Return/Exchange policy
At Satoribox Jewels, we strive to ensure that our customers are receiving products that are of the highest quality. In the unlikely event that you have received a product in less than pristine condition, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A product is eligible for return within 7 days of delivery in the following cases:
- A wrong product has been sent by our team.
- There is a manufacturing defect on the product with respect to design or wearability.
- The product is damaged in transit.
- In cases where the product is damaged in transit, we can offer free doorstep pickup and a replacement product or store credit for the equivalent amount.
- However, if the wrong product has been sent by our team or if it has a manufacturing defect with respect to design or wearability of the product, then we can also offer a full refund or a replacement product, in addition to free doorstep pickup.
In case of any other reason for return or exchange, customer will bear the cost of reverse doorstep pickup (Rs.150). Further, exchange or refund value will exclude any forward shipping charges that may have been paid by the customer at the time of ordering.
- For any of the above issues, please write to us at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving the order and also attach a picture of the damaged/defective/incorrect product. We will strive to resolve the issue in the best way possible.
- Below cases do not qualify for a refund or exchange:
- Minor colour or design variations. Such variations are a part of the handcrafting process and beyond the control of our craftsmen.
- If your product darkens over time. Natural oxidization is a property of silver metal and is caused by varying climatic & storage conditions.
- Any purchases made from other online portals will be governed by the refund and return policies of those portals and will need to be escalated to the concerned portals only.